Purchase & Licensing


Prints of my work can be purchased from Down to Earth Gallery in Yellowknife or at in person arts events. Check my Facebook Page for upcoming Show and Sale information.

If you live out of town and would like to order prints, please contact me with the image number(s) and the size you would like – 5×7 or 8×10 – using the contact form.


Simply put, a license is a contract in which the photographer grants specific rights to the client who wants to use the image. The client can only use the image within the scope of the agreement. That’s it. Below are some terms that may help you fill out the Image License Request Form. If you have questions after reading this, please contact me.

EDITORIAL License means you want to include one of my images for journalistic or educational purposes. Images featuring people and things not licensed for commercial use can be used in newspapers, magazines (print and online), academic paper or blogs.

COMMERCIAL License means you want to use my photo to sell or promote a product, service, or idea. Advertising, marketing, and promotional activities all fall into this category. Artists who wish to sell reproductions of my photographs also fall into this category.

CUSTOM Licenses are negotiated between the photographer and user. If you would like to reproduce an image as a painting or drawing to sell, please get in touch. Prices are negotiable. Reproducing a photo without a commercial license is theft.

I generally abide by The Creative Commons – Attribution Non-Commercial – CC BY-NC License.

BY: credit must be given to the creator.  NC: Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted.

This license enables borrowers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator. Non-commercial purposes means you can not sell your artwork or reproduce it. This means no prints, stickers, postcards, magnets, shirts, totes or other materials can be sold with artwork derived from my photos. Learn more about Creative Commons Licensing here.

Please tag me in your social media posts so I can see your work!! 😀 

LICENSING FEES – This is what you pay to use my images for the terms set out in the license agreement. Your fee gives you certain rights to use my image(s) for a specific purpose, time period, media (ie print, online etc.) within a specific region. Fees are based on these factors.

Basic License Fees


  Description   Price (CAD)


  One time editorial use within NWT*
  (annual report, newspaper article etc.)
  starting at
$50 per image


  One time editorial use within Canada*   starting at
$200 per image


  One time commercial use within NWT*  starting at
$100 per image


  One time commercial use within Canada*   starting at $400

* Licenses are non-exclusive this means I can still use the image for my own use (ie on my website and social media). Licenses are also non-transferable which means the license holder can’t give other people permission to use my image nor can they transfer their license to another user. The photographer retains copyright and all moral rights. Please use the Image License Request Form to inquire about licensing an image or images.